Sunday 28 February 2021

February 28, 1991: Chris weaved around the construction markers like the tractor trailer was dancing


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I was at Chris's place for 7:00. We moved his girlfriend Anna's sister's family to Clarkson. At lunch they had Kentucky Fried but I was fasting so I ate some oranges. We finished at 18:30 and Chris bolted through rush hour traffic faster than I've ever seen a tractor trailer go. He weaved around the construction markers on Yonge Street like he was dancing and got me from Clarkson to Wellesley and Yonge in forty minutes. 
            I walked up to 593 Yonge and Nancy was already there but the rental agency office was closed. We looked for a couple of places but we were late and the people had left. Nancy got frustrated and I became mad at her because of it, which made her break down. She shouldn't have expected everything to always fit into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment