Thursday 11 February 2021

February 11, 1991: I went to the ATM after midnight to see if there was money in my account, but no dice


Thirty years ago today

            I got up around 11:45 on Monday. Nancy had left me enough before she went to work to help me buy the Star. I had her millet for breakfast and read the paper.
            I went to Manpower and there was a photo lab job but they wanted someone who knew colour. They said they might take trainees later so I could send my rez. 
            I got in touch with Tammy, who had called me by wrong number on Saturday. We arranged to meet on Tuesday. I hadn't masturbated since her call. 
            I called Nancy and we talked for a while. 
            I decided to switch my work time between projects to minutes.
            I finished the astrology book and started reading it again out loud. 
            I concluded my writing project. 
            I went out to the bank machine after midnight to see if there was money, but no dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment