Thursday 25 February 2021

February 25, 1991: I was three years behind on my income tax


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy went for a doctor's appointment on Monday morning. She called me later to tell me that she'd gotten some work for the week which would curb our plans for apartment hunting. She came by for some food before going to work. 
            I got up around noon and had the rest of the ratatouille and some salad for breakfast while reading some of the papers. 
            I left for work at 17:30 and got to 700 Bay at 18:30. We moved some stuff from there to 56 Wellesley and finished after midnight. There would be no work for Tuesday. 
            I was way behind on my newspaper reading. 
            I'd been trying to get my income tax for the last three years done. That was my planned project starting next Sunday but I didn't know if I'd be getting T-forms for that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment