Friday 12 February 2021

February 12, 1991: Nancy's parents and I applied to sell flowers on Valentines Day. We got in because Nancy worked there


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I got up after 11:00. I made pancakes for breakfast and read all the papers except for the Sun. 
            Nancy called about a movie so I had to leave a message for Tammy to postpone our date until Wednesday. 
            I met Nancy at Broadview and Queen at 17:30. We walked back across the bridge to River Street and met her parents where they were applying with us to sell flowers on Valentines Day. Her mother was pretty comical as she talked on and on with the guy who was doing the hiring. We all got in because Nancy already worked there. 
            Nancy and I went to see Woody Allen's "Alice." It was interesting but there were lifestyles portrayed that were hard to identify with. 
            Nancy stayed over at my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment