Saturday 6 February 2021

February 6, 1991: I found two dollars in my pants


Thirty years ago today

            I got up on Wednesday at around 10:30. I bought orange pop and the papers and I didn't have much money left. I read the papers but didn't call for work except for the farm job and there was no answer. 
            I had head cheese on crackers. There was no work tomorrow. I had coffee and bananas with coconut milk. 
            I called Nancy and we talked about getting a place. I thought that she should forget about her credit cards until we moved in together. 
            I cleaned under the kitchen sink. 
            I found $2 in my pants. 
            I shaved and showered. 
            I worked on a collage. 
            I masturbated. 
            I worked on projects and started creating a Valentines Day card. 
            I smelled bad even though I'd been showering and I wondered why. 
            I stayed up until after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment