Monday 10 July 2023

July 10, 1993: My daughter ran in the fountain at Nathan Philips Square


Thirty years ago today 

            On Saturday my daughter go me up at around 10:00 and I got her ready to go downtown. We arrived at Nathan Philips Square just after noon and while I was looking for Dianna and Yehudah, a 50s band caught her attention and so we danced in front of the stage until she was ready to go. We found Dianna and Yehudah but my daughter was pretty shy. Then she saw and pointed at the playground and so we went back and forth to the sand box where there were some nice toys. We went for a walk with Dianna. We left after they started packing and my daughter ran into the fountain. I called Nancy from Eaton Centre and she wanted me to keep her for the next two days. That night I took her for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment