Thursday 20 July 2023

July 20, 1993: I got stood up twice in one day


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I got my place cleaned up by 12:30 and then Nancy brought my daughter. We played in and around the house until 17:00. Marjorie Rebeiro didn't show up. I took my daughter downtown to the Rivoli to meet Elaine. I had a beer and bought my daughter some french fries and we waited a while but Elaine also stood me up. Double whammy! My daughter fell asleep on the way home and after I put her to bed I went out grocery shopping. I also called Elaine and found out she was sick but I still felt depressed. Back at home I worked on Venus-Moon conjunctions and then I cleaned up. At 0:30 on Wednesday I had laundry done in the washer, I had spaghetti hot on the stove, and I was all caught up in this diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment