Friday 7 July 2023

July 7, 1993: I called Marie from the subway and talked until I couldn't think of anything more to say


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I got up at around 10:00 and went out to call Warren at Sheridan College, but there was still no answer. I called Nancy and she wanted me to come up there to pick up our daughter but I couldn't. I went home and made coffee. I did some typing and worked on some Sun and Mercury charts. I went to the bank and got my accounts updated, then I went to Manpower to get a letter that proved that I'd applied for Unemployment Insurance. I called Marie from the subway and talked until I couldn't think of anything more to say. I called Nancy again but she wasn't in. I went home and cleaned up. I wrote this just before putting my laundry in the dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment