Thursday 6 July 2023

July 6, 1993: At The Last Temptation I read some of my Parkdale poems


Thirty years ago today 

            On Tuesday I got up at around 10:00, went out to make some phone calls and then returned home for breakfast. Then I showered and went back out to call Social Services and must have been on hold for fifteen minutes at least. I walked to the 55 Division police station and reported my glasses missing. I went to Manpower but by the time I got there they were closed. I went to work at the Ontario College of Art and made some calls from the models' lounge. I got through to Marie and she told me she'd been in Miami. I worked until 22:00 and then went to The Last Temptation for the poetry open stage. I exchanged poems with Tanya. There was another cute young woman who hadn't been there before. I read some Parkdale poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment