Sunday 2 July 2023

July 2, 1993: My dehumidifier didn't do much good even though its tray filled every day with the water it sucked from the air


Thirty years ago today 

            On Friday I got up after 11:00, had some breakfast, did some stuff and then headed downtown to pick up my Board of Education cheque. I went to the Ontario College of Art to check if Connie had any work for me. I cashed my cheque and deposited it into my chequing account. I walked along Queen Street almost to Parliament before the streetcar came. Once I had taken I seat I realized that I'd forgotten my pen on top of the bank machine and so I had nothing to write with on the way home. My place was really cold and almost unbearably damp. The dehumidifier didn't do much good at all even though its tray filled up every day with the water it sucked from the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment