Monday 3 July 2023

July 3, 1993: I lost my glasses but when I called Nancy to see if I'd left them there she laughed


Thirty years ago today 

            On Saturday I got up at around 9:30 and after breakfast I worked on revising my second collage. I decided to have an impromptu lawn sale but only made about $3.50 up until sunset. I was about to do some darkroom work when I discovered that my glasses were gone. I couldn't focus the enlarger without my glasses and so I was pretty upset. I figured I must have lost them between Monday and Thursday. I turned my place upside down but didn't find them. I went out and searched the playground in case I'd lost them while I was there with my daughter. I called her mother to ask if they were at her place and she laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment