Tuesday 25 July 2023

July 25, 1993: I had a confrontation with my neighbour when his Rottweiler grabbed my daughter's food from her hand


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday my daughter got up around 10:00, a little after me and we had eggs for breakfast. We went out and played in the backyard for a while and there was a confrontation between me and Karl when his Rottweiler Adolph grabbed my daughter's food from her hand. We walked down the street where she played with Chagall for a quite a while in her next door neighbour's flower bed making mud pies. Then we went down to Queen and I called her mother. We went to the wading pool at Kew Gardens and checked out the Beaches Jazz Festival, then she played in the sandbox. She ran out of diapers and I had her in just her pants but she shit in them. We checked out a concert and then I took her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment