Wednesday 5 July 2023

July 5, 1993: I applied for Unemployment Insurance


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I got up at around 10:00 and went out to call Warren at Sheridan College, but I still couldn't get through. I called a few places where I'd worked recently to ask if they'd found my glasses, but had no luck. I called Nancy and she said she might bring our daughter down later. I went downtown to the Ontario College of Art to look for work from Connie the model coordinator. While I was there I went to the models' lounge to make some phone calls. I put up a sign on the bulletin board about my glasses. I went to Manpower and applied for Unemployment Insurance. When I was back at my place Tom Smarda came to visit. That night I watched a great show about a time loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment