Wednesday 19 July 2023

July 19, 1993: Susana Wald gave me some books that she and Ludwig Zeller collaborated on


Thirty years ago today 

            On Monday I got up a little after 8:00 and got ready to go to Susana Wald's house to help her pack up the things in Ludwig Zeller's studio. I got there at 9:10 and she served me some avocado on toast before we started work. We began cleaning out Ludwig's studio and worked until 16:00 slowly packing about ten two-cube boxes. She gave me a lot of books that she and Ludwig had made together and a portable stereo. I went home and shortly after that Nancy showed up, saying that she had to leave our daughter there until 20:00. She didn't get back to pick her up until 21:00 and so I had no time to shower before leaving for Lola's Lounge. When I got there the manager told me that he'd decided not to have the poetry readings there. I had two beers and talked with Tanya and Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment