Friday 12 March 2021

March 12, 1991: Nancy unilaterally decided to rent a place for us that I didn't want


Thirty years ago today

            I'd been waiting all of Tuesday to talk with Nancy about the apartment situation. She'd unilaterally decided to go ahead and rent a place that I didn't want. I felt that she was being unfair and selfish and that if we didn't start out on an equal footing it might never balance itself out. 
            I left for North York City Hall at 15:30. We worked for a couple of hours installing office furniture.
            When I got home I started calling Nancy but the line was busy for about three hours because of her sister Susan. 
            Carlo came over and he was there when I finally got through to Nancy. He was mouthing off to her while we were talking and Nancy was getting upset and so I had to ask him to leave. 
            I voiced everything that was on my mind. She didn't have a lot to say other than to ask if we could just live on Queen East for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment