Saturday 20 March 2021

March 20, 1991: Bev from Foreplay Magazine told me she'd lost my ad


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I was half an hour late for work when I got to the Milton Sound Stage at 7:30. This was the same place where I'd helped set up the Sprint automobile photo shoot two years before. We loaded the trailer two times and unloaded at TV Ontario. 
            I claimed a bookcase that someone had left on the truck and took it home on the bus. When I got there at 15:08 I moved my dresser a little to the left and put the pine shelf in between that and my enlarger table. I set up the new shelf against the wall where the pine shelf had been and put the night table on top of it. I placed my records on the bottom and my collage stuff on the top, then I neatened up my other bookshelf. 
            Bev called from Foreplay called to promote the magazine, not realizing who I was. When I told her she confessed that she'd lost my ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment