Wednesday 3 March 2021

March 3, 1991: Nancy practised contractions and I practised her breathing


Thirty years ago today

            I got up a bit earlier than usual because I was restless from my fast. 
            Nancy came by at 9:45 and her parents drove us to Spadina and Queen. It was a very icy walk to prenatal class. We were a little late. There was a question period and I wanted to know when one should decide if a home birth is not going to work. She didn't know. There was a snack and then we did relaxation. The women practised contractions and the men practised their partners' breathing. 
            Afterwards Nancy and I looked at apartments. There was a cute one-bedroom on Tyndall. 
            Later in bed I was feeling very restless and couldn't stand being touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment