Monday 15 March 2021

March 15, 1991: Nancy begged me to take a day off work to see a counsellor with her


Thirty years ago today 

            I got to work at 9:15 on Friday and Ron was dispatching. Dave and I waited for an hour for Donny and Gary but they didn't show up and so just the two of us went. It turned out to be only a small job anyway. We clocked out at 16:30 and he dropped me off at Steeles and Yonge. 
            I deposited my cheque on the way home. 
            Nancy called later on to see if I was free on Saturday. I told her I wasn't but she wanted me to take the day off work so we could see a counsellor. She started begging me but I felt that since I didn't get very much work as it was that when I was working it was more important. She said it would have some bearing on her deciding whether or not to take the apartment because she thought she might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment