Tuesday 23 March 2021

March 23, 1991: I started writing an article on sexuality but I got so horny that I had to call Nancy


Thirty years ago today

            I got up around 10:30 on Saturday. I had lamb sausages (whew! pungent!), poached eggs, pakoras, coffee and apple juice for breakfast. 
            I started writing an article on sexuality for Foreplay Magazine. I got so horny while writing it that I didn't wait for Nancy to return my call from last night. She was still sleeping but she called me back in a few minutes. We talked about using the movie passes later on then she went back to bed. 
            She called me a couple of hours later and asked if she could come over. I didn't understand why she always asked for my permission to visit. 
            I shaved and showered and was doing some cleaning when she came in. We put the cradle that I'd been given into her father's trunk. 
            We made love. 
            We went to see "Goodfellas" but it was overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment