Thursday 18 March 2021

March 18, 1991: The main attraction was less beautiful but more talented than the other strippers


Thirty years ago today

            I got up around 10:30 on Monday. I had breakfast, worked on projects, picked up a bit and worked on some more projects. 
            I headed out at 15:00 to see if Sebastian was home. I buzzed her code but it was out of service. I got into the building and knocked on her door but there was no answer. I buzzed another code and the person I reached knew her. She said she had no intercom receiver but she was still in 109. 
            I went to a lousy strip joint where I had two draft and then I went to the Lancaster. There was one really nice black woman who could move well but although the main attraction was less beautiful she was very talented. 
            Nancy came over at around 19:00. We were warming up to each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment