Thursday 4 March 2021

March 4, 1991: I talked with the boss about my problem with uniforms and he seemed to understand


Thirty years ago today

            I had to take the bus to work on Monday morning. Gary, David and I unloaded some palates and then loaded the truck. Gary and I took the palates apart and then I cleaned up a bit. 
            Monty had me sit down and talk with him about my problem with uniforms. He seemed to understand. I'd never spoken with him before. 
            It turned out that we couldn't deliver the job that day and so I went home at 13:00. 
            Nancy came over after going to Bridget's place but not meeting Bridget because she was too late. I was feeling weak and restless. 
            Nancy and I went to the Right Choice rental agency to sign up. I paid $60 and she paid $15. 
            We were not getting along.

No comments:

Post a Comment