Saturday 6 March 2021

March 6, 1991: I was depressed from fighting with Nancy about apartments and weak from my water fast


Thirty years ago today

            I got up at around 9:00 on Wednesday with aching arms. I sat and drank water. I read some newspapers and made calls and appointments about apartments. 
            I went up to Dundas and Bloor, saw a grubby one bedroom, then returned home and laid down for a while. 
            I went to the place on Elmgrove but there was no one there to meet me. Before leaving I searched the place and found the landlord. He showed me two apartments and I liked the one on the ground floor. I said I would bring Nancy to look at it later but I couldn't get an appointment until Saturday. 
            I met Nancy at Ossington and we viewed a shitty basement with a low ceiling. 
            Nancy and I had a fight and it was raining. 
            We went to a place at Leslie and Dundas and then we came home.
            I was feeling depressed from the searching and fighting and weak from my water fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment