Sunday 7 March 2021

March 7, 1991: I used junk food to murder the water fast that I was in the middle of


Thirty years ago today

            After midnight on Thursday morning I walked up to the 7-11 on Dundas to buy junk food. I got a Pep bar, a Mirage bar, a Fruit and Nut bar, Häagen-Dazs, whipped cream, hot potato chips and hot cheese dip. I took it all home and used it to murder the water fast that I was in the middle of. My stomach was burning but it tasted good. 
            When I got up later that day I had the energy to the things I had to do to get a place and to deal with Nancy's pregstressy. 
            I saw a place up at Brock and Dundas that was a good size but it was $650. 
            I made a few more appointments to look at apartments on Friday. 
            I was getting caught up in reading my newspapers. 
            I ate mostly cereal for the rest of the day because my stomach hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment