Friday 5 March 2021

March 5, 1991: I felt very weak after struggling with a leather couch then after work I went home and collapsed


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday morning I met the truck at the job sight at Huron and Bloor and we delivered the stuff to an educated gentleman named Mr Abdul. Almost everything had to go upstairs and I started feeling very weak after struggling with a leather couch that we couldn't get up. 
            After work I went to Noah's and bought some sesame sticks and dried apples for Nancy to eat at the prenatal class on Sunday. 
            I paid $20 on the phone bill and renewed some books at the library, then I went home and collapsed. 
            Nancy and I talked on the phone later on. She gave me a list of places to call about apartments that she'd gotten from a computer print out from Right Choice. 
            Papers were piling up. 
            I was up and down all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment