Tuesday 30 March 2021

March 30, 1991: They dropped me where where it was impossible to sell, so I moved into the mall and made $80


Thirty years ago today

            I got up at 6:45 on Saturday and headed down to the flower place. I let them know I was in and then caught the streetcar across the bridge to get a coffee and a bagel with cream cheese. I came back, ate the bagel and then went outside where I saw Nancy and her parents arrive. I sat down with Nancy. She was depressed because she hadn't made any money this weekend selling flowers. I tried to comfort her and avoided bringing up our current relationship problem. 
            We got called in and I went back to Burlington. They dropped me on a corner where it seemed impossible to sell and so I moved right into the mall and sold only to pedestrians. I sold 439 and made $80. 
            I talked with Nancy later.

No comments:

Post a Comment