Wednesday 24 March 2021

March 24, 1991: As Nancy was leaving I smashed a glass and began to cry. She comforted me


Thirty years ago today

            I went to bed on Sunday morning and got up at 9:15 because I knew it would only take me fifteen minutes to get ready. Nancy should have gotten up a little sooner but of course she didn't. 
            We were only five minutes late for prenatal class. We talked about birth pain and complications.
            Afterwards Nancy had a craving for Chinese pastries and so we walked up to Dundas where she got some bean cake. 
            On the way home we got into another argument about us moving in together. When we got to my place she said she didn't want to live with me and I told her to go fuck herself. She was about to leave after getting her stuff when I flew into a rage over her never wanting to talk things out. I smashed a glass and started crying. She tried to comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment