Wednesday 1 June 2022

June 1, 1992: I spoke to my daughter on the phone, and she seemed to finally recognize my voice


Thirty years ago today

            Darleen came for the rent on Monday at around 8:30, but I didn’t have as much money as I’d thought. I gave her $560 but I was short $35. I didn’t know when I could afford a new Metropass. I finally found the numbers for some marketing companies and called a few to see if I could make some money participating in surveys. 
            I went to see my new lawyer Jerry Gold for the eviction case. He said he needed certain documents and so I would have to find them. He told me he would be changing the court date to June 12. We arranged that I would call him on Wednesday. 
            I spoke to my daughter on the phone, and she seemed to finally recognize my voice. 
            I watched TV. 
            I started reading Siddhartha but found it to be a bit of a cartoon. Hess wasn’t that great a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment