Friday 10 June 2022

June 10, 1992: I finally got my photo ID back that the transit inspectors had confiscated


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I got up a little after 9:00. I had breakfast, worked on projects, and watched TV. I left my place at around 11:30 to work at West Toronto Secondary School. It was a long, slow streetcar ride. I got to work at 12:55 and there was another model there because of a mix-up. I did a standing pose until 14:20. I went up to St Helens Avenue and left another message for Sebastian. After playing $1 worth of Arkanoid I went up to the TTC office at Davisville to pick up my Metropass photo ID. I went to Kinkos to copy a collage and since there was a wait time, I went to the Rivoli for a beer. After picking up the copy I wrote in my journal during the streetcar ride home. I called to talk to my daughter on the phone, but her mother was out. When I called later Nancy said she’d phone me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment