Thursday 30 June 2022

June 30, 1992: I spent $30 on a cab to pick up my daughter but when I arrived, her mother had taken her


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday at 8:00, I called Nancy to tell her I was on my way up to get the baby, but she said she was just getting ready to take her out with her. When I protested, she hung up. I got ready and grabbed a cab. I spent $30 getting up there but when I arrived, she was gone. I went home and just sat fuming for the rest of the day. I couldn’t function because I was so pissed off. I tried to reach her by phone later on, but she wasn’t home. I really wanted to slap her and fantasized about beating her up. When she finally called back, I told her she was a cunt for what she’d done, but she didn’t seem to understand what I was mad about. She thought the world revolved around her and couldn’t think of anyone but herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment