Monday 20 June 2022

June 20, 1992: I wanted to buy diapers but I was already carrying a costume and a case of beer so I just went home


            On Saturday I woke up at 6:21 and rushed to get ready to leave. I went to Union Station and bought a paper and a coffee, I caught the 7:43 GO Train to Oakville and then the bus to Sheridan College. I’d borrowed a hat from Nancy and brought along a costume because Warren had stressed that they wanted something exotic, but the instructor decided that it would be too difficult for her students to draw. I posed until 13:00 and then caught the GO Train back to Union. I wrote the above on the train. I bought a hot dog on Queen and caught the streetcar only as far as Leslie where I got off to buy beer. I got a case of Trapper Lager. I was going to buy diapers but after walking a long way, carrying the costume and the beer, when the streetcar finally came, I didn’t want to get off again. 
            I called Nancy to talk to my daughter. 
            I phoned and got three bookings for July at Central Tech. 
            I bought some cool ranch chips and sour cream and watched TV, but I dozed off on the couch and went to bed halfway through SNL.

No comments:

Post a Comment