Thursday 9 June 2022

June 9, 1992: My daughter played and explored, slept for three and a half hours, and woke up in a fantastic mood


Thirty years ago today 

            On Tuesday I had to go up to Nancy’s to pick up my daughter and then I used the same transfer to catch the Steeles bus to Finch station. I got off at Davisville station to go to the TTC office and pay my fine for sneaking onto the streetcar, but they still didn’t have my photo I.D. They gave me a free ticket to get back on the subway and then I went to my lawyer’s office to give him my rent receipts. We went to my place where my daughter played and explored until she fell asleep at 14:30. I called Nathalie and arranged for her to come over on Saturday. Nancy and I argued on the phone about our meeting later. The baby slept for three and a half hours and woke up in a fantastic mood. We went down to Eaton’s Centre to meet her mother and Nancy showed up with her sister Susan at around 20:00. They took off with my daughter for 45 minutes and then I took her home again. Nancy picked her up by car at around 22:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment