Saturday 25 June 2022

June 25, 1992: I got fries with no salt from McDonald's and my daughter loved them


Thirty years ago today

            Since I only saw my daughter for three hours on Wednesday, I got to take her again on Thursday. I picked her up in the morning so I could be sure I’d get her before her mother had a chance to think of something else. We took the long way around back to my place so I could use the same transfer, and took the Queen car home from Yonge Street. She wasn’t walking as much as she did on Father’s Day. I brought her back to Nancy fairly early, but she asked me to take her out again because she and her sister Susan had something to do. I took her to McDonald’s where I got her some saltless fries and she enjoyed them. Then brought her back, kissed her goodbye, and went home fairly late. I watched TV and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment