Wednesday 8 June 2022

June 8, 1992: My daughter got to pet a ferret in the park


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I got to see my daughter again because Nancy had stuff to do downtown, so she was brought to my place fairly early. I had an appointment with my lawyer at 14:00 but the baby went to sleep at 12:05, so I rescheduled it for 15:00 so she could sleep. I had to grab her at 14:00 but she woke up in a fairly good mood. I had arranged to meet Nancy after my appointment but of course, she kept me waiting for an hour. She wanted to meet again at 20:15 and so there was no use taking my daughter home. I carried her down Yonge Street and stopped for a beer at some sidewalk place where I put sunscreen on her. I bought some pizza and went to the park where I shared my crust with her. I put her on the slide, and she got to pat a ferret.

No comments:

Post a Comment