Wednesday 22 June 2022

June 22, 1992: I’d lost again the copies of the collage that I’d gotten back from Toronto Transit


Thirty years ago today

            I found out on Monday that I’d lost again the copies of the collage that I’d bugged Toronto Transit about for so long before getting them back. I had the black and white copies, but I must have either dropped or mislaid the coloured ones on the way back from Kinkos. I called Kinkos to ask if I’d left them on the counter, but I hadn’t. I called the TTC, but they hadn’t been turned in. I called the Bell Trinity Centre, but they hadn’t found them there after I’d paid my phone bill. It was a good thing I’d made the copies from the original so I could at least continue my theme. 
            I didn’t look for a place today. I talked to my daughter on the phone, and I watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment