Thursday 23 June 2022

June 23, 1992: I saw a place for $481, with living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen, and windows facing south, so I applied


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I looked at a couple of apartments. I found a really nice place at Kingston Rd and Victoria Park. It was only a little bigger than mine, but it had a much larger living room. The windows faced north but it was clean, with lots of plants, a washer, a dryer, and an enlarger. It would cost $625 a month with the hydro, and I told the guy I’d take it. But later I saw a place in an apartment building for $481, with a living room, dining room, bedroom, and kitchen. It had windows facing south but it was on the third floor and a long walk. I decided I wanted that place, so I filled out an application and got home in time for Star Trek. 
            I called Toronto Transit again about my collages, but no one had found them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment