Friday 3 June 2022

June 3, 1992: There were a lot of hookers out that night as we cruised around watching


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I called the Board of Education and found that my cheque would be out on Friday, so I arranged to pick it up. 
            I called my lawyer Jerry Gold and gave him some info that he’d asked for. I made an appointment with him for Monday at 14:00. 
            On the way to work, I took my bottles to the Beer Store and got twice as much back as I’d expected. From there I took the Donlands bus to the subway and then went to Bathurst to work at Central Tech. 
            I called Mike Copping and arranged to meet him either at Kali’s or the laundrymat with the Arkanoid game. I had a shake at Kali’s and played Arkanoid. I bought a bottle of spring water, and a cone of soft ice cream then went to sit and write in the park. I went back to Kali’s and had a patty while playing some more Arkanoid. I browsed the comic and book stores and went to McDonald’s. I went again to Kali’s just after 20:00 where I wrote this. I wondered if Mike had come while I was in the washroom. I left the donut shop to see if Mike had gone to the laundry and there he was playing Arkanoid. He played one game for half an hour and then we went to the movie, which he liked a lot. We cruised around in his car looking at the hookers and there were lots out that night. We went back to my place where he looked at girly mags before crashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment