Friday 17 June 2022

June 17, 1992: I fed my daughter a raw potato and she loved it


Thirty years ago today 

            On Wednesday morning Nancy called from someplace to say she would like me to take my daughter that day. I arrived to pick her up at 9:30 but when I got there her grandparents didn’t know anything about it, and so no food had been prepared. All I got was two raw potatoes and one raw yam. She got hungry on the Steeles bus and when I fed her one of the potatoes, she really liked it. When we got to Queen, I bought her some carrot juice and filled the bottle, but it was too thick to go easily through the nipple, so I watered it down two times. I had an appointment to look at a place on Waverly, but when we got there the place had been rented. From there we walked to the supermarket and then home. She slept for about three hours. I called Mike Copping and he said he was beat from the Montreal trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment