Wednesday 15 June 2022

June 15, 1992: I started going through the paper to look for apartments


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I started going through the paper to look for places and there were a lot advertised. 
            I went downtown to copy a collage, and Kinkos said it would take three hours, so I used my transfer to go home. I left my place again at around 17:00 to pick it up and again went home on the same transfer. 
            I didn’t call about any of the apartments but circled a lot. 
            I called Nancy to talk to my daughter on the phone. 
            I took a bath, washed my hair, and shaved. I worked on projects, cleaned up, and watched TV.
            Peter and Tracy moved out and then came by to use my phone. I gave them the astrological charts I’d made for them. Peter said he might sell his bike through me and give me 10%. I doubted he would though.

No comments:

Post a Comment