Tuesday 12 July 2022

July 12, 1992: Nancy wanted to go over some baby pictures but since she'd stolen half my day I wouldn't share any more of it with her


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I started setting up my sidewalk sale at around 9:00. I called Nancy and she said they were on their way to bring my daughter down. But an hour later she called and told me they had to take her sister Susan to work, and they would be leaving from downtown in about half an hour. They didn’t show up until 15:00 and I was really pissed off. Nancy said that I could have the baby an extra day this week to make up for it. She wanted to go over some baby pictures with me and put them in a book she’d bought, but I told her that after she’d stolen half the day from me, I wasn’t going to share any more of it with her. It was raining when I brought my daughter back to Scarborough and so I had her mother meet me with the car when I got off the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment