Friday 15 July 2022

July 15, 1992: I had parallel parking down, but I had judgment problems with other drivers


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I got up at around 6:02 and slowly and groggily got ready for work. I got to Union Station and had a coffee that didn’t feel like it had any caffeine. I read the papers and dozed on the train to Oakville. At Sheridan College, I found out that the sculpture class wasn’t in the drawing studio but in ceramics. I knocked 'em dead with my poses, and I took photographs of some of the results. My jacket got accidentally locked in the office and so I had to track down the teacher and it delayed my leaving, so I missed my train. I had to take the 13:30 and so I was late for my driving lesson. I called the school when I got home, and they said my instructor had been there. But he came back, and my driving was worse than ever. I had parallel parking and three-point turning down fine, but I had judgment problems with other drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment