Tuesday 26 July 2022

July 26, 1992: Nancy talked her mother into taking a load of stuff to my new place


Thirty years ago today 

            On Sunday the baby was brought to me early and so I didn't get completely set up for my sidewalk sale until she was asleep. I sold a few more magazines, the percolator, and all of the fans except for Big Mary, which was the one I really wanted to sell. I got $10 for the other turntable. I made about the same as on Saturday. When I called Nancy, I got a message that she'd call me back, so I didn't bring my daughter back to Scarborough. We played until she went to sleep again, and I persuaded Nancy to come and get her. When she arrived, she talked her mom into taking a load of stuff over to my new place. So, I got a lot of clothes, Big Mary, the stereos, and three or four boxes moved. I put some of the stuff away and then went home to the old place.

No comments:

Post a Comment