Friday 8 July 2022

July 8, 1992: The winning lottery numbers were ridiculous: 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.


Thirty years ago today

            I looked at more apartments on Wednesday. A lot of people called me back and gave me appointments for viewing. I went downtown and had to wait an hour to get driven back to Coxwell and Gerrard to look at a dumpy place. I went back to the house on Wineva to see if I could locate this guy Carl who managed the building, but I had no luck. I saw another place at Coxwell and Gerrard, but I didn’t really like it. 
            I worked that night up on Dundas West and wowed ‘em. The guy that hired me said he was gonna give me a full week in August. I got some fries at Bloor and Dundas and went home. I arrived in time to find out that I didn’t win the lottery. Some of the winning numbers were ridiculous: 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment