Friday 22 July 2022

July 22, 1992: I took a lamp, a juicer, and my enlarger to the new place


Thirty years ago today

            I got up on Wednesday at around 8:30 when Nancy called to tell me that she didn’t need me to take the baby that day. We discussed her suggestion of going to Toronto Island on Thursday, but I needed to finish moving to my new apartment. I bought grapefruit juice and muffins and poached some eggs. I made some progressed astrological charts. I went back to Triple 8 Drugs to exchange the shampoo for conditioner. I took a lamp and a juicer to the new place. I went home and read a chapter of Siddhartha and some of Practical Astrology. I took my enlarger to the new apartment. I made some black and white copies of a collage and then I went home and put my Venus Aligns with Mercury collage on the wall and the black and white collage on my door. At 18:00 I carried a chair and a box of photo-developing stuff to the new place and then went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment