Saturday 16 July 2022

July 16, 1992: I went to Honest Ed’s where I bought a hammer, tuna, and detergent


Thirty years ago today

            I worked on Thursday morning at Central Tech and then I went to Honest Ed’s where I bought a hammer, some Joy, tuna, soap, and some other stuff. I got a cone of soft ice cream and hit the subway. When I got home, I called Mike Copping and we arranged to meet that night at 18:45. I met him and his daughter Rachel at the dollar store where I bought a toy car for my daughter, then we drove over to Nancy’s to pick up the baby. Her mother came with us to a playground not far away and we turned our daughter loose. She was more interested in a steering wheel than anything else. Then we took the baby back and gave Nancy and her new boyfriend a ride to Fairview Mall. Mike, Rachel, and I drove to Yonge Street where we had dinner at a Chinese restaurant, then Mike dropped his daughter off and drove me to the Eglinton subway station.

No comments:

Post a Comment