Tuesday 13 June 2023

June 13, 1993: I finished writing "Seven Shades of Blues" while playing with my daughter


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday I got up around 9:00. I had an orange and a coffee. I did some cleaning and some astrological research before Nancy brought my daughter down. We went to the playground with her wagon and my tools. We went down to Queen, had a burrito and she drooled bean juice all over herself. We also had Haagen Dazs. I put her to bed at 16:00. She got up at 19:45 after I'd done some Mars charts. She ate some squiggly noodles and then I took her out again to the playground and then down to Queen. We played in Kew Park with the wagon. I called Tom Smarda and we arranged for him to accompany me next time we went to Mudds Cabaret while I would sing "Seven Shades of Blues", which I finished writing while playing with my daughter earlier that day. She went to sleep at around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment