Tuesday 27 June 2023

June 27, 1993: I bought my daughter a coin eating monster


Thirty years ago today 

            On Sunday I left for work at 9:00. I had plenty of time to get to Steve Timmins's place but I screwed up because I forgot that Dundas curves east from Roncesvalles and I kept on walking south. Anyway I was only seven minutes late but Steve hadn't been expecting me because he'd thought that I'd been booked for the Sunday before. However no other model showed up and so I posed for the session and got $35 cash. I checked out a garage sale in that neighbourhood and then I went to Main and while walking home I stopped at another where I bought a coin eating monster for my daughter. Then I went to Queen Street and bought the pen that I used to write this. I went home to do some writing and typing, then I watched TV and went to bed at around 3:00 on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment