Sunday 25 June 2023

June 25, 1993: My daughter preferred her toy shovel over her toy hockey stick


Thirty years ago today 

            On Friday after getting up and having breakfast I went out to call Nancy. I agreed to come up to Scarborough to get my daughter. I played with her there for a while and then gradually we went outside and down the street. Between her toy shovel and her toy hockey stick she seemed to prefer the shovel. We played in the playground at Bamburgh before finally catching the bus. Instead of getting off at Main Station we went to Coxwell and caught the bus to Queen because I wanted stop at the liquor store. I let her pick what beer I bought again. At my place she played with the hose and then we went to the playground. I got her to eat a couple of mouthfuls of vegetable stew but she mostly ate a slice of bread and some Shreddies. She went to sleep at 20:00 and Nancy came to pick her up at around 23:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment