Sunday 4 June 2023

June 4, 1993: I bought two skin magazines on Yonge Street


Thirty years ago today 

            On Friday I posed for Experimental Arts at the Ontario College of Art. I had a two hour lunch break so I picked up my cheques from OCA and from the Board of Education and cashed them, then I had lunch. After work I went to Yonge Street and bought a couple of skin magazines. I had time to go home and drop them off before going to meet Nancy. She was half an hour late and then I took my daughter to get her a bottle. We went shopping and then to my place where I tried to get her to go to sleep but she played with the hose and took a bath. I was getting her ready to go and meet her mother when she showed up. I walked them to the bus stop and said goodnight to my daughter. I went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment