Wednesday 14 June 2023

June 14, 1993: My daughter had toast with apple sauce but wouldn't eat the egg


Thirty years ago today 

            On Monday I got up at around 7:30, had cold coffee and worked on Mars charts. I wrote this at 8:26 when my daughter was still asleep. I finished the Mars charts and had breakfast. My daughter got up a little before 10:00. She had toast and apple sauce but wouldn't eat the egg. We took her wagon down to Queen Street and I called Nancy but she got frustrated over arrangements for bringing her back and hung up on me. I took her to play at the drop in and called Nancy again when we left. Her mother answered and told me Nancy said for me to bring her back at 16:00. I took her to the park and then home to change her diaper before catching the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment