Tuesday 20 June 2023

June 20, 1993: My daughter held the water cooler so people in the mall could drink


Thirty years ago today

            On Sunday my daughter and I got up at around 10:00. I got her ready and we got on the streetcar with her wagon. We went to the Golden Griddle at St Lawrence Market but there was no Father's Day breakfast buffet there. They told us there was one on Carleton and we went there but they didn't have a buffet either. I made them find out for sure where there was a Golden Griddle with a buffet and then we went to the one at Bloor and Sherbourne. My daughter made a real mess but hardly ate anything. We then went to Canadian Tire to look for a toy hockey stick but they didn't have them. We tried the Hudson's Bay Company, Eaton's, and BiWay but we still couldn't score a hockey stick. We went to Taco Bell where she ate a burrito and drank some Pepsi. We went to Eaton Centre where she held the water cooler for people so they could drink. Then we went home where she was up and cranky until 22:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment